THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absolutely incredible cook, those were some amazing looking before shots as well.

The food looks incredible, but really is that a surprise? The guy consistently turns out food-art like it's his job. He could have a BBQ coffee table book of the food he cooks

The food looks incredible, but really is that a surprise? The guy consistently turns out food-art like it's his job. He could have a BBQ coffee table book of the food he cooks

Thanks for the kind words buddy! :oops: I try.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy you beautiful steaks? They must have melted in the mouth. Awesommmmme.

Thank you! Steaks were to die for. I get them from Harmony Farms in La Crescenta on Foothill Blvd. He stocks wagyu regularly but if you want score 8 and above you usually have to put in an order and it takes him a couple of days to bring in. Family owned, has been and stayed there before I was even born (the 70's) and rightfully so. They sell and process wild game and everything in between down to camel meat. :mrgreen:

Wow, the marbling on that is truly amazing! Perfectly cooked too! :thumb:

Thank you! Steaks were to die for. I get them from Harmony Farms in La Crescenta on Foothill Blvd. He stocks wagyu regularly but if you want score 8 and above you usually have to put in an order and it takes him a couple of days to bring in. Family owned, has been and stayed there before I was even born (the 70's) and rightfully so. They sell and process wild game and everything in between down to camel meat. :mrgreen:

That's awesome. I would love to have a place like that nearby.

Wow, the marbling on that is truly amazing! Perfectly cooked too! :thumb:

That's awesome. I would love to have a place like that nearby.

Thanks Trev! It's def a plus having them close by for special occasions and the harder to get stuff.

Back