St. Louis Rib Sale

Much appreciated Brad, I just don't feel like going to Pahokee or Ft. Meyers.

Ouch! That hurts not having a Save a lot close by. One of my go-to places when the right sale comes out.

Now if we could only get the brisket sales going in our state.....:evil:

The Publix stores up here have St Louis and baby backs BOGO, I hope you guys enjoy the same sale prices down there.

The Publix stores up here have St Louis and baby backs BOGO, I hope you guys enjoy the same sale prices down there.

Yea, but the Publix price down here is $6.69 a lb! With the BOGO, that's $3.35.....not a good price.

You gotta watch out for Publix and their BOGOs.....some aren't a good deal after all.

Giant just had Swift All Natural St Louis on sale for $1.99/lb. I stocked up. Still have a ton of Baby Backs from the last sale. Summer picnics are going to have a lot of ribs at my house. I actually have a rack in the offset hybrid pellet pooper as we speak.

20230524-213130.jpg

20230524-224145.jpg

Last edited:
They were $1.99/lb here in NC, but that's still a great price. Picked up 5 yesterday.
Curious - I've only been in 3 Save-A-Lot stores in my life and all 3 were sketchy feeling. Is it company policy to only put them in neighborhoods you wouldn't want to be in after dark? (Wasn't really wanting to be there in the daylight yesterday, TBH ;)

Back