THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeanie, that looks great! I love the idea with shrimp. One question:
How is the salmon left over? I am not a big fan of left over seafood as the taste seems to change dramatically. Maybe one day works??

Thanks Marty! I like leftover salmon. I usually incorporate it into another dish but if I have it by itself, I heat it up with butter drizzled on top. I just like it that way.

A couple of my favorite leftover salmon recipes are salmon patties and salmon lasagna...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211273

5cecc180-66ef-4ca7-aaf5-ea75f23fd9c3_zpspraxvqz7.jpg

Thanks again Marty!

Shrimp and salmon, married. :grin: Perfect union Jeanie!

Thanks Sako! It was nommy. :grin:
I am going to look for your salmon taco post. Hope to make your recipe with some of this leftover stuff. :mrgreen:

Salmon Lasagna?!?!? You're killing me!!! Guess I need to buy more salmon than I planned.

lol Thanks Andy, I love that stuff. It's creamy, gooey and delicious! I smoke a salmon side just so I'll have leftovers to make it.
Good luck with it! :grin:

Wow! Knocked it out of the park with that one Jeanie!

Thank you Clay! :)

Thanks everybody! I liked the shrimp for a change, will use it again. :)

Back