Seafood Pizza

Being from New England originally I love a good seafood pizza. You nailed that Cowgirl as usual. Smoked garlic butter a great touch.

Do they still make the Blackstone pizza oven? How do you like it?

Absolutely gorgeous, Jeanie!

Thank you Sliding Billy! :grin:

melo6.jpg

lol Thanks!

I'll take a couple of slices. Looks delicious.
Thank you Randy! I ate the whole thing. It took two days though. lol

I'd eat it! If I would look at it first glance didn't know what it was but it was a pizza.. it def would throw me off.. but present it to me and explain to me what it is.. I bet it was pretty darn good!

Thank you Blazinfire! I've used herbed cream cheese as a base, and it was tasty too! Hope you give it a go sometime!

Oh yum! Looks amazing as normal…hope you are well!

Good to see you, all is well here. Hope life is treating you right! Thanks so much! :grin:

It's 2:45 in the am and now I am craving seafood pizza. Thanks Jeanie.

Thanks Marty! lol It would make a good, middle of the night, snack! :grin:

Now this is a post to wake up to. Absolutely amazing looking.

Only thing that could top this is of you told us you went scalloping and caught your own.
:laugh: I wish!! Thanks so much Chester! :grin:

That is something that I never would have thought of, but that's why I'm glad that there are so many creative cooks on here, someone will. Everything looks amazing and delicious!

I enjoy your cooks too Ron!! Always inspiring and delicious! Thanks! :grin:

That looks awesome, Jeanie… Bubbles = air pockets of goodness! :eusa_clap
Thanks Mike! lol I Like bubbles. :laugh:

G'mornin' Lady J! That's some pretty FARKTASTIC pizza! I would DEFINITELY fight somebody to get ahold of that 'za!!! I hope you and yours (and the critters!) are all doing well!!!

Nice to see you Chris! Everything is going great here. Hope you and family are keeping well and happy! Thanks for the kind comment. :grin:

Outstanding

Thank you Shiz!

Looks delicious! Makes my blackened shrimp tacos we made for dinner last night look inadequate! Great cook as always Jeanie!
Bill, your blackened shrimp tacos sound great!! I need to try that! Thanks so much for the kind comment!

Over the top, Jeanie!

Gary! Good to see ya! Hope you're finding time to fish. lol Thanks so much! :grin:

Well I never...Good.
Ed
You should Ed, you should! lol
Thank you!! :grin:

I've thought about seafood pizza but had a hard time figuring how and what to use for topping. I think I will try the scallops on one to see. Nice pie Jeanie.

Thanks George! I like them poached in garlic butter before placing on the pizza. My oven cooks so fast, I make sure the seafood is fully cooked before placing on the pie. It turns out better for me. lol
Good luck with it! :grin:

Beautiful, Jeanie. Just beautiful.

Now tell me that you don't raise lobsters and crabs in your Oklahoma farm pond...

I wish I could Craig! lol Hope you're keeping out of the heat up there. Thanks for the kind comment! :grin:

That's over the top!

Thank so much Wayne! :grin:

I love pizza and love seafood Never thought I would want that Combo but I would love to have some of that Awesome as usual

Hope you give it a try George! The base sauce can be anything you like. Thank you!! :grin:

Once again, the Okie gal for the win! Great looking pizza Jeanie.
Hey Kevin! Good to see ya! Hope the weather isn't too bad on your end of the state. Thanks! :grin:

That is most righteous! Love the sauce idea big time.
Good to see you Blue!! Thanks for the kind comment. Hope all is well with you! :grin:

Rockstar
Amen
Thanks Adams! 104F+ today. Keep safe!

Excellent pizza cowgirl!

Thanks so much Tom! :grin:

Being from New England originally I love a good seafood pizza. You nailed that Cowgirl as usual. Smoked garlic butter a great touch.

Do they still make the Blackstone pizza oven? How do you like it?

Thank you Willy! I don't think they make the ovens anymore, but I'm not positive.
I like it OK. I would rather have wood flavor but I've added foil pouches with pellets to make up for it. It's easy to operate and I've used it for many things besides pizza. I'd buy it again. :grin:

Yes ma'am. Good advice. Just trekked 3.5 to the end of the road. "road ends" That's what sign said until someone stole it.
Alternating watered down G2 and beer remainder of the day.

Be safe

Last edited:
Yes ma'am. Good advice. Just trekked 3.5 to the end of the road. "road ends" That's what sign said until someone stole it.
Alternating watered down G2 and beer remainder of the day.

Be safe

Looks a lot like my area, minus the asphalt. Beautiful in it's own way...
Great plan Adams! Keep cool. :grin:
I'm considering becoming nocturnal. lol

Outstanding as always Jeanie, that is perfection in a slice of pizza. Now I want to get in the truck and head to Maine.

Thank you Dom! Sounds great! I've only been to Maine once in my life. I really liked it... and the seafood. :grin:

Showed recipe to Bride. She said that she has everything and broke out the breadmaker. Used small chunks of really cold butter for the oil. Probably not going pizza but a garlic butter drizzle will be involved. Thanks for recipe. If you do go fishing an occasional fish update would be appreciated.

Tight Lines

Last edited:
AMAZING! Now that's what I would call a knuckle smacker. That's when I would try to sneak pieces of oh let's say, scallops, shrimp, crab, or lobster while Mom was cooking and she would smack my knuckles with her wooden spoon. I haven't made seafood pizza since college...wow it's been a bit. Thanks for sharing

Showed recipe to Bride. She said that she has everything and broke out the breadmaker. Used small chunks of really cold butter for the oil. Probably not going pizza but a garlic butter drizzle will be involved. Thanks for recipe. If you do go fishing an occasional fish update would be appreciated.

Tight Lines

That's fantastic Adams!! I know it's going to be delicious!! :grin:

I have been late night fishing a few times in the last week. The night sky is worth being out there, and the fish are a bonus! lol I've been fortunate enough to bring home some keepers. :grin:
Thanks!!

AMAZING! Now that's what I would call a knuckle smacker. That's when I would try to sneak pieces of oh let's say, scallops, shrimp, crab, or lobster while Mom was cooking and she would smack my knuckles with her wooden spoon. I haven't made seafood pizza since college...wow it's been a bit. Thanks for sharing

:laugh: Thanks Joe! Made me laugh! lol Glad to see another seafood pizza fan. I bet yours were delicious!! :grin:

That looks great!

Thanks so much Jimmy! Hope you give it a try sometime! :grin:

Back