Seafood Pizza

Looks spectacular but that's not surprising coming from you!. Do you ever let the dough sit overnight in the refrigerator before making your pies? It's supposed to improve the flavor and I think it does a bit.

Please tell me more about "into" the Blackstone.

I floured the peel this time, instead of using cornmeal. I also worked fast, the weather is so hot outside, I didn't want the dough to stick to the peel. It helps if the dough stays cool. imo
I just slide the pizza into the oven, give it a minute or so to set the bottom before I try to move it around. It's easier for me to adjust the position of the pizza after it's cooked a bit.
lol I probably didn't explain that well.. Sorry Dan!

Looks spectacular but that's not surprising coming from you!. Do you ever let the dough sit overnight in the refrigerator before making your pies? It's supposed to improve the flavor and I think it does a bit.

Thank you Bob! I usually make it fresh. I'll try letting it sit overnight, see how that works. Thanks! :grin:

I can't eat oceanic insects due to allergies, but if there was a trustworthy friend with an epi-pen standing there ready to call the ambulance if needed, I might take the chance!

Heck ya! I want.

Thanks Jeremiah! :grin:

I can't eat oceanic insects due to allergies, but if there was a trustworthy friend with an epi-pen standing there ready to call the ambulance if needed, I might take the chance!

Shoot, too bad about your allergies Kevin!! lol I wouldn't say the pizza was epi-pen worthy! lol Thanks for the kind comment. :grin:

Damn! That looks great! :hungry:

Thank you Andrew! :grin:

I somehow missed this when first posted but I must say I was blown away when I seen the final results. We are definitely going to try this. Another grand slam home run for you. thanks for posting.
Tom

I somehow missed this when first posted but I must say I was blown away when I seen the final results. We are definitely going to try this. Another grand slam home run for you. thanks for posting.
Tom

Thank you Tom! The sauces and toppings are endless. Last time I used an herbed cheese cream mixture for the base. It was tasty too. Hope you have great luck with it!

Well that looks crazy amazing! :shocked: Of course my piggy, compulsive-eating brain went straight to calzones. That's a spectacular presentation of a spectacular cook, Jeanie - lotta skills going on here! :clap2:

Well that looks crazy amazing! :shocked: Of course my piggy, compulsive-eating brain went straight to calzones. That's a spectacular presentation of a spectacular cook, Jeanie - lotta skills going on here! :clap2:

Heck yeah on the calzones! lol Thanks Greg!
Hope you have a fantastic Father's Day!! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back