Some bacon, garlic, scallion, pepperjack, moz cheese, smoked pull bread

Wow!!!! I've made pull apart bread before but you really took yours to another level (as in out of this world) that is simply amazing!!!! :hungry:

First thread I see after being away is this... Wow! Very Nice!!!
Thank you Phrasty, it's good to see you! Welcome back! :grin:

Wow!!!! I've made pull apart bread before but you really took yours to another level (as in out of this world) that is simply amazing!!!! :hungry:

Paul thank you!! :grin:

Hey Jeanie. You got four pages so far on a...loaf of bread. :becky: YOU GO, GIRL!!! :thumb::thumb:

Hey Jeanie. You got four pages so far on a...loaf of bread. :becky: YOU GO, GIRL!!! :thumb::thumb:

I don't keep track of pages but you are right, it's a loaf of bread. The Brethren are just being nice. :redface:

That looks GREAT Jeanie! I can imagine that with Sourdough and a bowl of Marinara for dipping. I'd probably eat the whole thing...

After seeing your pics of the loaf I had to try it. Just finished dinner and all I can say is this has now become a favorite of the clan... It is fantastic! The one change I did was to use a sourdough loaf. The tang of the sourdough provides a good counterpoint to the cheesy salty smoky goodness. Kudos Jeanie!!

I wonder how many Bretheren looked at those photos-- And smiled??
That is a true "happy meal"

Well, count me as another who had to try it. I saw the thread earlier and stopped by the store on the way home. Mine is cooking right now. Yummmm....

That is a really neat presentation! Very impressive way to serve some before meal appetizer beginnings to some special freinds! I'm going to try that out! Thank you for sharing
Jeanie.

Thank you Guerry, Concept, Terry, KP and Toast!!

After seeing your pics of the loaf I had to try it. Just finished dinner and all I can say is this has now become a favorite of the clan... It is fantastic! The one change I did was to use a sourdough loaf. The tang of the sourdough provides a good counterpoint to the cheesy salty smoky goodness. Kudos Jeanie!!

That's great!! I'm so glad it turned out well for you. Thank you for letting me know! :grin:

I wonder how many Bretheren looked at those photos-- And smiled??
That is a true "happy meal"
Adams thank you... :grin:

Well, count me as another who had to try it. I saw the thread earlier and stopped by the store on the way home. Mine is cooking right now. Yummmm....
Happy to hear you are trying it too! Hope it turns out well for you. Thank you!! :grin:

USMC, thank you! Haven't seen you around for awhile. Good to see ya!

That is a really neat presentation! Very impressive way to serve some before meal appetizer beginnings to some special freinds! I'm going to try that out! Thank you for sharing
Jeanie.
Gerry thanks so much!! Good luck with it and please let me know how it goes if you get the time.

Thanks again everyone..

"Have Fun Playin' with Yer Food !!! "

~~~ famous quote from somebody....oh yeah, it's me !!!

Great job "Playin' with Yer Food".....someone a page or two back asked how you come up with these things & I'm pretty sure that's the answer......I know yer Ma told you not to & all.....but she was wrong !!!!

Good Show !!!!!

Back