Some bacon, garlic, scallion, pepperjack, moz cheese, smoked pull bread

That just looks ridiculously good!!!! Once again I'll be adding this to my list of must makes (aka everything you post Jeanie) Thanks for that one!!:clap2:

Jeanie..........your imagination as well as your presentation are always over the top!

That looks fantastic!

I'm guessing you made the bread too:shock:, if so, any chance of seeing a recipe?

KC

Thank you for the kind comments friends! The bread was pretty tasty, hope to make it again sometime.
KC, I picked the olive oil bread up at the grocery store. Wanted a fairly dense bread so the bacon drippings and butter would soak in but not turn the bread to mush.
Garrett and Aqua, I thing pull bread has been around for years. I like the sound of your pizza pull bread, bet that's tasty! :grin:

The bread, cheese and filling combos are endless. I loved the bacon dripping/butter part though and will do that in the next one. Also liked the smoke addition.

Thanks again everyone!!

I would eat those carbs - all of them - without guilt or apology!

That really does look amazing Jeanie - I'm trying to imagine the yogurt and fruit I'm eating for breakfast tastes like that - it's not really working!

This would be one of those great mind-blowing appetizer thingees at a party.

Thanks for putting that up Jeanie!

I would eat those carbs - all of them - without guilt or apology!

That really does look amazing Jeanie - I'm trying to imagine the yogurt and fruit I'm eating for breakfast tastes like that - it's not really working!

This would be one of those great mind-blowing appetizer thingees at a party.

Thanks for putting that up Jeanie!

Thank you Greg! It was pretty tasty but I think anything drizzled in bacon drippings has to be good. :)
I served this to friends and we were determined to eat it up while the cheese was still warm and gooey.
Your yogurt and fruit breakfast doesn't sound bad though... I need to give that a try. :grin:
Thanks again Greg...

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back