Some bacon, garlic, scallion, pepperjack, moz cheese, smoked pull bread

"Have Fun Playin' with Yer Food !!! "

~~~ famous quote from somebody....oh yeah, it's me !!!

Great job "Playin' with Yer Food".....someone a page or two back asked how you come up with these things & I'm pretty sure that's the answer......I know yer Ma told you not to & all.....but she was wrong !!!!

Good Show !!!!!

:laugh: Buckie you are so right! I love to play with my food. Thank you!! :-D

Yes Ma'am,

I was wondering when something else amazing would come off your pit. I'm still drooling over the salmon with the lemon wedges.

Thanks for sharing,
Randy

Thank you Jim, Moose and Randy. You're very kind... :wink:

Holy CRAP ..i've never followed a thread but i'm saving this one. You had me at bacon, garlic, scallions!

Barrett thank you!! I enjoyed the bread. There are so many options as far as bread types and fillings, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks again!

There was many go-together thoughts outside the box on this one. Looks incredible and I am sure tasted delicious... WOW nice work Jeanie!

Well, my attempt at this was delicious. Thank you very much for posting the idea. We will definitely be making it or variations again!

The wheels to the Atkins diet wagon not only fell off, but the wagon burst into flames and went off the cliff......

I was thinking one could kick this up a notch by adding fresh pesto to the bread just before serving...

Back