So Cal Bash 2016?

gtr, I can PayPal you funds in advance. Is five thousand dollars enough? lol!!! Really let me know so I can contribute.

I think we can make it work for $5k. What size buffalo should we get?

Eyeballing SW airlines fares. Liking what I'm seeing.

At this point will be me and my son, Brian (Totally Basted).

Fantastic!

You'll need to get a bigger pit for a buffalo, or should we dig a big hole in your back yard, line it with hot rocks, and cook it for a day or two? We'll definitely need more eaters!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Trying to work out the details to come but nothing is finalized yet. Being on a holiday weekend may be the problem as the wife will not appreciate being left at home.

Trying to work out the details to come but nothing is finalized yet. Being on a holiday weekend may be the problem as the wife will not appreciate being left at home.

She's more than welcome to come! In fact many - if not most - folks bring their wives. :thumb:

Fantastic! :whoo:

Since that's a holiday weekend I hope to be off work and able to head down there too. I know Phubar and Padawan would be into a Brethren invasion of Bigmista's.

She's more than welcome to come! In fact many - if not most - folks bring their wives. :thumb:
Thanks Greg but between the two dogs and my 90 year old MIL who we take take of (she had dementia) it just doesn't make it real easy to do. I'm still trying to work it out but it may not work out.

Alrighty. Think I'm gonna grab a prime rib roast and start dry aging it now for the Bash, so it'll be about 45 days. I'm also fixing to pull the trigger on a whole animal rotisserie, which may come in handy at some point over the weekend.

About to head out for my second round of immunotherapy (one a week for six weeks, then take a break for three months). Will finish round one August 15th and a few short weeks later will be heading to California to celebrate!

Yeah, I'm stoked!

Oh man! I forogot you were doing treatments - hope that goes well! Once you get out here we'll fix you up brother!

Alrighty. Think I'm gonna grab a prime rib roast and start dry aging it now for the Bash, so it'll be about 45 days. I'm also fixing to pull the trigger on a whole animal rotisserie, which may come in handy at some point over the weekend.
Wow!

:hungry:

Wait!!!?? A bash??!! Details please!
Assuming y'all let a NorCal guy down there.

Where? Labor day weekend? Saturday the 3rd?

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
^^^Yes! A Bash! My house! NorCarolina AND NorCal folk encouraged to attend! Brethren-specific Bash on Saturday the 3rd (by all means feel free to bring friends and family), and just a big ole par-tay on Sunday the 4th when my lovely wife and I have our annual pig roast - Brethren and mortals are all welocme!

We got folks coming in from out of town (well most people live outside of Culver City...), out of state (frognot and Evil-G so far), and out of country (Phubar and Padawan)! :whoo:

Come for one or both days!

^^^Yes! A Bash! My house! NorCarolina AND NorCal folk encouraged to attend! Brethren-specific Bash on Saturday the 3rd (by all means feel free to bring friends and family), and just a big ole par-tay on Sunday the 4th when my lovely wife and I have our annual pig roast - Brethren and mortals are all welocme!

We got folks coming in from out of town (well most people live outside of Culver City...), out of state (frognot and Evil-G so far), and out of country (Phubar and Padawan)! :whoo:

Come for one or both days!

Alrighty then..guess I better get to making some plans!

Back