So Cal Bash 2016?

Greg, Do you have a laptop and wifi at your house? (wifi being the important thing) I talked to my friend Norm (the one who came with me to the last couple of parties at your house) and he said he could set up a live stream to Utube. Someone just needs to have an account. I invited him to come - he needs to talk to his wife about it. He'll get back to me tomorrow or Wed to let me know. If so, we can share with everyone.

^^^ yep – I have a laptop and Wi-Fi. And I also have a giant bag of tortilla chips I just bought at the Costco for real cheap!

If Brethren can't come to the bash...send over your Moms and/or Sister,they'll be taken good care of.
That's the DeGuerre way...

Big Bob Gibson,Decatur

IMG_3925.jpg

BTW if anybody wants a slightly used Ranch Kettle for $500 - you can take it home with you.

Then I'll put together the one I have in a box in the garage. :whoo:

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make do with just one.

Phu and Padawan get here Thursday night. I'll stuff 'em full of beePh and taters so they can crash out real good from the Phlight, Phrognot gets here Phriday morning & he and the Dutch crew are gonna go hit Bigmista's (I'll be at farking work :pout:). Then Saturday it's Pharking ON!

If you don't want to share you don't have to!
It may cost you some burnt ends:hungry::hungry:

Embarrassed to admit that I've never had burnt ends. I mention it and my son says he doesn't want to give up any point. So could I reserve a couple?

@Frognot - Hopefully they'll save you some.....it's a must have.

@Tonybel - Aguachiles??? Ohhhh yesssssss!

And is it Friday yet? My week has been horrible. Only some BBQ with the Brethren can turn my frown upside down!

Embarrassed to admit that I've never had burnt ends. I mention it and my son says he doesn't want to give up any point. So could I reserve a couple?

I'm hoping Neil does some at the bash (hence the jalapeno dip bribe), but if you're going to his restaurant, you can try some there :clap2:, then maybe more at the bash.

Back