THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good lord Jen I’m at the end of my 12 hr shift at the refinery and I was so hungry..... then open this thread.... u owe me a iPhone 8 Plus..... I just took a huge bite out of this one...... that looks just freaking amazing....ain’t no sense in that!!!!!! Your mind... blows my mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap

I love me a good burger! AND That looks really good!
:-D

Thank you Doug! I hope to make these again soon!

Good lord Jen I’m at the end of my 12 hr shift at the refinery and I was so hungry..... then open this thread.... u owe me a iPhone 8 Plus..... I just took a huge bite out of this one...... that looks just freaking amazing....ain’t no sense in that!!!!!! Your mind... blows my mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap
Shoot, Paul, they sure do keep you busy! I'd send a couple to you if I could. lol Good to see ya! :-D

Mighty fine lookin' burgers right there!

Yep, blue cheese works well on burgers.

Thank you Charles! I'm a blue cheese fan now. :-D

Looks amazing!

Thanks so much! Hope you give them a try sometime! :-D

Well, you’ve gone and done it cowgirl. I’ll be making a batch of Italian sausage this weekend so I can try a smashburger. Thanks in advance!

Well, you’ve gone and done it cowgirl. I’ll be making a batch of Italian sausage this weekend so I can try a smashburger. Thanks in advance!

Thank you GrassRun! I bet your homemade Italian sausage would be fantastic in this. Hope you post pics if you give it a try!

You had 2 halfs Any leftovers Outstanding Sounds like a great recipe
Thanks George! I wish I would have made more. I'm going to do this again soon. :-D

Awesome Cowgirl! I'm not a Blue Cheese fan, so I'll take the mozz one!

As a side note for those inquiring, i make smash burgers too, and I think the key is not going too big with the burger. We have a local joint that makes them and I have learned from watching. I weigh out 3-4 oz balls and plop them down on the griddle. Let them go for a minute or so and smash.....you can almost see through them. Then scrape and flip! A winner every time! Same thing Steak 'n Shake does too.....

Ed

Awesome Cowgirl! I'm not a Blue Cheese fan, so I'll take the mozz one!

As a side note for those inquiring, i make smash burgers too, and I think the key is not going too big with the burger. We have a local joint that makes them and I have learned from watching. I weigh out 3-4 oz balls and plop them down on the griddle. Let them go for a minute or so and smash.....you can almost see through them. Then scrape and flip! A winner every time! Same thing Steak 'n Shake does too.....

Ed

Thanks! I wasn't a blue cheese fan til I tried these. Goes so well with the beef, I was amazed!
lol I like my smash burgers a bit thicker than that. Sid's Diner style. :thumb::-D

Thank ye kindly, Miss Lady
Glad to hear ya liked them and thank ya for posting!

-D

You're sure welcome! I loved the burgers. Didn't know blue cheese went so well with beef. lol I'll be makin' these often. Thanks! :-D

Where’d you get the smashing “trowel”? Did you make it? I bend all my spatulas trying this lol.

I made it. It's just a mason trowel, I cut the end off. lol :-D

These looked so good I had to give them a try last night. Softened the blue cheese with a little ranch dressing... really tasty.

Thanks Cowgirl

Four burgers for one Cowgirl?? :shocked: I'd be happy to come down and give you a hand with those! Nice pron once again!:eusa_clap

Yes!! ...and I ate them all... eventually. lol Thanks Gary! :-D

These looked so good I had to give them a try last night. Softened the blue cheese with a little ranch dressing... really tasty.

Thanks Cowgirl

That's great!! Glad to hear that you liked them! I like your ranch dressing idea.. will give that a try. Thanks so much Mrboy! :grin:

Back