Smash Burgers with a Twist

Oh my Neighbor! I devour one right now. Outstanding as usual. The brand that makes the pepperoncinis is an awesome brand. All of the products are top notch. :thumb:

Thanks Neighbor! I'd trade for a bite of any one of your meals. lol
I hadn't tried these pepperoncinis before... I love em! Great to hear that I bought a good brand. I'll keep that in mind when I run out. :-D

Looks a lot better than my cereal.
I could go a few of them
lol Thanks Titch! :mrgreen:

images

I love the idea of beef and pork. I'm guessing you would not be able to go medium rare with those but they didn't look dry. So that must be from cooking them on the griddle.

They looked amazing!!
Going to have to try that!!
Thanks for sharing Jeanie.

I love the idea of beef and pork. I'm guessing you would not be able to go medium rare with those but they didn't look dry. So that must be from cooking them on the griddle.

They looked amazing!!
Going to have to try that!!
Thanks for sharing Jeanie.

Thank you Ray!
I was thinking the same thing about going med rare. I will if it's home ground meat but when it's store bought ground, I cook it medium or well done. The sausage really kept the patties moist. They were more moist than the usual smash burgers I make. Hope you give it a try sometime.
Hope you're having a great weekend! :-D

Absolutely appetizing!! You never cease to amaze. I'm going to have to try that soon.

I have had sooooo much food today but would still hit those burgers

Great looking grub neighbor!

Wow! I could use a couple of those. Looks great Jeanie. You need your own show. Become a YouTube star!

Great looking burgers. 50% beef and 50% Italian sausage is the same recipe I use for meatballs. Add in a cup of bread crumbs and 2 eggs and you can make a 20 to 30 meatballs with that 2 lbs of meat.

Looks great!

I love the "Im a wuss about heat" followed by "I smeared a bit of sriracha directly on the burgers"

:laugh: I had the feeling that if I would have used the full amount of hot sausage, hot pepperoncinis AND the sriracha... it might have curled my hair! :mrgreen: Thanks!

Wow! I could use a couple of those. Looks great Jeanie. You need your own show. Become a YouTube star!

Thanks Bacon! That would cut into my fun time. lol :-D

Great looking burgers. 50% beef and 50% Italian sausage is the same recipe I use for meatballs. Add in a cup of bread crumbs and 2 eggs and you can make a 20 to 30 meatballs with that 2 lbs of meat.

That sounds delicious! I will give your meatball recipe a try.. thanks! :grin:

Looks good, been wanting to try smash burgers.

Thanks so much Ruger!! Hope you give em a try sometime. They're pretty tasty burgers. :grin:

Back