Make It Hot!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
And savory. Wings that is. Felt like some wangs yesterday so went to the store and grabbed a large tray.

Dry brined first for a few hours with kosher salt

X99kcSkh.jpg

Decided on half spicy and the other half savory. Left was seasoned with homemade garlic pepper + seasoning I whipped up and the right half was Sriracha dust

l2QB0Rth.jpg

The Sriracha dust wings on the right. Beautiful color already

1ZaWahHh.jpg

On the gasser medium high for about 45 mins sitting on the top rack

XLKRdkwh.jpg

In the meantime I made the sauce :mad2: :becky:

d0AXoWbh.jpg

Melted down some butter and added some of every single bottle :nod: You may think it's hot but for me it was the perfect amount of heat. Definitely will make you sweat but very palatable and pleasant to the mouth

q9J7NVJh.jpg

For the savory wings so I grated some parm regg

Qg2Sfbwh.jpg

For garlic parmesan wings

eFepJqih.jpg

And a tester Sriracha wang pre sauce dip. Beautiful color which pic don't to justice for

lTqOHnOh.jpg

All sauced up

zma2fjRh.jpg

Garlic parm sprinkled with parsley and Sriracha XXX hot wangs with blue cheese dip

bHx9ltTh.jpg

Definitely the winner for me personally but everyone liked both

eDXoLgxh.jpg

Thanks fer lookin!!

You are probably going to be the reason grocery stores everywhere have a run on wings this weekend! They look delicious!!

They look great! I need to get some of that sriracha dust! Thanks for sharing

It’s a hit and miss with Costco locations carrying them but it’s excellent stuff. I like that it’s not salty at all and I usually apply it as a second or third coat.

Dangit, now im hungry for wings tonight. I knew i should have thawed a pack out earlier. Time to get out the water bucket to quick thaw.......

Looks pretty good but needs more sauce varieties.

Just kidding, you got the bases covered!!! :mrgreen:

Those look pretty good, but i am not a fan of Sriracha. I would probably settle for the garlic parm ones.

Back