Smash Burgers with a Twist

Good lord Jen I’m at the end of my 12 hr shift at the refinery and I was so hungry..... then open this thread.... u owe me a iPhone 8 Plus..... I just took a huge bite out of this one...... that looks just freaking amazing....ain’t no sense in that!!!!!! Your mind... blows my mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap

Mighty fine lookin' burgers right there!

Yep, blue cheese works well on burgers.

I love me a good burger! AND That looks really good!
:-D

Thank you Doug! I hope to make these again soon!

Good lord Jen I’m at the end of my 12 hr shift at the refinery and I was so hungry..... then open this thread.... u owe me a iPhone 8 Plus..... I just took a huge bite out of this one...... that looks just freaking amazing....ain’t no sense in that!!!!!! Your mind... blows my mind!!!!!!:eusa_clap
Shoot, Paul, they sure do keep you busy! I'd send a couple to you if I could. lol Good to see ya! :-D

Mighty fine lookin' burgers right there!

Yep, blue cheese works well on burgers.

Thank you Charles! I'm a blue cheese fan now. :-D

Looks amazing!

Thanks so much! Hope you give them a try sometime! :-D

Well, you’ve gone and done it cowgirl. I’ll be making a batch of Italian sausage this weekend so I can try a smashburger. Thanks in advance!

Well, you’ve gone and done it cowgirl. I’ll be making a batch of Italian sausage this weekend so I can try a smashburger. Thanks in advance!

Thank you GrassRun! I bet your homemade Italian sausage would be fantastic in this. Hope you post pics if you give it a try!

You had 2 halfs Any leftovers Outstanding Sounds like a great recipe
Thanks George! I wish I would have made more. I'm going to do this again soon. :-D

Awesome Cowgirl! I'm not a Blue Cheese fan, so I'll take the mozz one!

As a side note for those inquiring, i make smash burgers too, and I think the key is not going too big with the burger. We have a local joint that makes them and I have learned from watching. I weigh out 3-4 oz balls and plop them down on the griddle. Let them go for a minute or so and smash.....you can almost see through them. Then scrape and flip! A winner every time! Same thing Steak 'n Shake does too.....

Ed

Awesome Cowgirl! I'm not a Blue Cheese fan, so I'll take the mozz one!

As a side note for those inquiring, i make smash burgers too, and I think the key is not going too big with the burger. We have a local joint that makes them and I have learned from watching. I weigh out 3-4 oz balls and plop them down on the griddle. Let them go for a minute or so and smash.....you can almost see through them. Then scrape and flip! A winner every time! Same thing Steak 'n Shake does too.....

Ed

Thanks! I wasn't a blue cheese fan til I tried these. Goes so well with the beef, I was amazed!
lol I like my smash burgers a bit thicker than that. Sid's Diner style. :thumb::-D

Thank ye kindly, Miss Lady
Glad to hear ya liked them and thank ya for posting!

-D

You're sure welcome! I loved the burgers. Didn't know blue cheese went so well with beef. lol I'll be makin' these often. Thanks! :-D

Where’d you get the smashing “trowel”? Did you make it? I bend all my spatulas trying this lol.

I made it. It's just a mason trowel, I cut the end off. lol :-D

Four burgers for one Cowgirl?? :shocked: I'd be happy to come down and give you a hand with those! Nice pron once again!:eusa_clap

These looked so good I had to give them a try last night. Softened the blue cheese with a little ranch dressing... really tasty.

Thanks Cowgirl

Four burgers for one Cowgirl?? :shocked: I'd be happy to come down and give you a hand with those! Nice pron once again!:eusa_clap

Yes!! ...and I ate them all... eventually. lol Thanks Gary! :-D

These looked so good I had to give them a try last night. Softened the blue cheese with a little ranch dressing... really tasty.

Thanks Cowgirl

That's great!! Glad to hear that you liked them! I like your ranch dressing idea.. will give that a try. Thanks so much Mrboy! :grin:

Back