Shrimp and Conecuh Stuffed Poblanos

I love Jeanie's effortless perfection. I guess it all comes naturally.

Seems as though she can make anything look OUTSTANDING on a whim!!!:hail:

I need to find me a girl like her!:wink:

Another beautiful cook Jeanie and the post/presentation is spot on. I know others have suggested you open a restaurant or B&B or cooking school but I say the heck with that just write a "Coffee Table Picture Book" of your cooking process, then you write the companion cook book with all the recipes.

Glad to see you liking the conecuh.... Hard to beat it....your food looks great !!!!!!I am just about out of words

Thank you Paul! I owe ya. If you hadn't sent Conecuh to me, I wouldn't have known what I was missing. I love the stuff. Thanks!! :hug::becky:

Thank you QDoc, Neil and Cheez! :grin:

Good LORD have mercy, that looks STUPENDOUS! I've never had Conecuh, though I'll have to try to find some; I hear it's amazing. Will my andouille stand in OK for it in this dish? I just GOTTA have this!
Your andouille would be fantastic in this! Please keep me posted if you give it a try. Thanks Chris! :becky:

Thank you Jeremy!! :thumb::grin:

Man that looks so good!!! 5 star dish again.
Very kind of you Decoy, Thank you!! :hug:

Thanks so much Ron!! :grin:

Those look amazing! I have to wonder, though, how amazing would that be with the fattest NuMex Big Jims from Hatch that you could find? Dang that would be good!
Hatch chiles are great anytime, anywhere imo. lol I can't wait for this year's batch. The store is roasting them this weekend! Thank you Trout Bum! :mrgreen:

Thank you Blue, Kevin and CakeM1x! :-D

You *ARE* coming to the SoCal bash, right?

I wish!! I have plans but am not sure if/when I can get away. I know you guys are going to have a great time. I wanna be there! :grin:

Thank you Thingfish and Terry! :grin:

Okay that's the final straw.... give me the name of a local realtor so I can mooch food off of you!

In all seriousness that is a very impressive cook Jeanie, thank you for sharing it with us. :)

Thank you Norm!! :hug: Lots of elbow room out here. Come on out! :mrgreen:

Dang it, quit it. I was heading to McDonalds for a egg mcmuffin but that's blown now!

Thank you Texan! :becky:

looks awesome.

I think these will be on the menu for sundays dinner

Great Victory! I hope they work out well for you. Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

I love Jeanie's effortless perfection. I guess it all comes naturally.

Seems as though she can make anything look OUTSTANDING on a whim!!!:hail:

I need to find me a girl like her!:wink:

Pat, you're a great friend. A girl would be lucky to find a guy like you. :thumb: Thank you for the kind comment. :)

Another beautiful cook Jeanie and the post/presentation is spot on. I know others have suggested you open a restaurant or B&B or cooking school but I say the heck with that just write a "Coffee Table Picture Book" of your cooking process, then you write the companion cook book with all the recipes.

Thank you Bill! Now a picture book sounds more doable. lol Not sure if my little Kodak Easy Share photos would do though. :grin:
Thank you for the kind comment... :thumb:

Thanks again for the kind comments friends.

The food! The pics! The presentation! It all looks incredible!
I can't keep up with you... I just finished and you make me want to cook again :hail::hail::hail:

The food! The pics! The presentation! It all looks incredible!
I can't keep up with you... I just finished and you make me want to cook again :hail::hail::hail:

lol Thanks OferL! I enjoyed the salmon and bread cooks you did. Looks fantastic!! :becky:

Awesome as always Jeanie! Great pics as well. Gotta get my hands on some Conecuh one of these days.

Back