Shrimp and Conecuh Stuffed Poblanos

Jeanie, I noticed the lack of fruit, but was so taken by the post, that I couldn't bring myself to harass you about it.

Ya know, I wonder if you were to cook up a spread and set it across the room from me, if I might be able to get up and walk over to it. Hey, worth a try :)

Jeanie, I noticed the lack of fruit, but was so taken by the post, that I couldn't bring myself to harass you about it.

Ya know, I wonder if you were to cook up a spread and set it across the room from me, if I might be able to get up and walk over to it. Hey, worth a try :)

Dan, I'd drive down there and cook for you to be able to see you walk. :hug:

Good LORD have mercy, that looks STUPENDOUS! I've never had Conecuh, though I'll have to try to find some; I hear it's amazing. Will my andouille stand in OK for it in this dish? I just GOTTA have this!

Anything I had planned for dinner tonight will fall short of this meal that is now stuck in my head... That looks fantastic Jeanie!!

Those look amazing! I have to wonder, though, how amazing would that be with the fattest NuMex Big Jims from Hatch that you could find? Dang that would be good!

Okay that's the final straw.... give me the name of a local realtor so I can mooch food off of you!

In all seriousness that is a very impressive cook Jeanie, thank you for sharing it with us. :)

Back