Review of the Assassin Grill

Smokin Greene,

Do you know what the wt. is for the grill by any chance? Sorry if you posted it before and I didn't see it.

Thanks!

Smokin Greene,

Do you know what the wt. is for the grill by any chance? Sorry if you posted it before and I didn't see it.

Thanks!
I spoke with Jeff at Assassin a couple of months ago and if I remember correctly I think he told me 300lbs.

Just priced the 45" stretched version. Price of the grill is pretty good but the shipping costs eat you up.

I just got a quote on the same grill. As you said the price for the grill isn't bad at all. But shipping is a bear. I just don't think I can make it happen for that much $$$.

Guess I'll just have to get a PK grill and save up for a Jambo offset instead!:thumb:

I just got a quote on the same grill. As you said the price for the grill isn't bad at all. But shipping is a bear. I just don't think I can make it happen for that much $$$.

Guess I'll just have to get a PK grill and save up for a Jambo offset instead!:thumb:

Yeah, shipping was about an additional 50% of the grill cost. Probably more for you. Pickup isn't out of the question for me. I'll continue to evaluate options for now though.

Back