Pig Wing Preparation?

$50 is pretty good. Amazon has them for $128 for the 9 pound box. :eek:

I would REALLY like to see these offered not pre-cooked. That way Brethren folk could do what they do when its time to do it. Anybody seen 'em this way?

For those of you looking, I found some today at RD. $54 for a case of 36, 9lbs total. Hoping to smoke some tomorrow. It conveniently does come in 3 vacuum sealed bags of 12 ea. I walked by it a couple of times before seeing it. This is the top and side of the box.

The code on the receipt is 070247192127 and you can see the barcode in the pic.

VDCy0Hnl.jpg

6n1Qiixl.jpg

For those of you looking, I found some today at RD. $54 for a case of 36, 9lbs total. Hoping to smoke some tomorrow. It conveniently does come in 3 vacuum sealed bags of 12 ea. I walked by it a couple of times before seeing it. This is the top and side of the box.

The code on the receipt is 070247192127 and you can see the barcode in the pic.

VDCy0Hnl.jpg

6n1Qiixl.jpg

Thank you for posting this. I went to RD this morning. They didn't have any
but said if I got the info they could. :thumb:

Yea these are worth it. They are delicious and so easy. They are basically not seasoned so we seasoned them up and smoked them at 250 on the pellet grill for maybe 45 minutes or so. All the meat from the bone is edible so no waste there. Next time we're going half with bbq seasoning and bbq sauce and half with wing seasoning and wing sauce. The kids love eating off the bone.

IrZioYDl.jpg

H6qefhJl.jpg

Learnt something new today, another thing to try.
Thanks for the post

Back