Outdoor Kitchen Help

If it were mine I might think about moving the sink into the corner opposite the gasser. Room for a bigger sink and open a large portion of counter.

If it were mine I might think about moving the sink into the corner opposite the gasser. Room for a bigger sink and open a large portion of counter.

My latest design has a commercial SS triple sink on the back wall against the house with the gasser no the leg next to the deck, and maybe the Blackstone in the corner between the gasser and the sink.

That will open up a ton of counter space on the opposite leg for the Eggs and prep. I'll try and post up a new sketch shortly for more feedback. I'll take all the feedback I can get ahead of time to prevent mistakes that I have to live with.

I would want to keep a small fridge vs. the drop in cooler. It is really nice to have cold water, beer, cokes outside even when you are not cooking and just hanging out. Then when you cook you can even keep anything that needs to be refrigerated in there until needed. The cooler works for parties or when you are cooking but you need to stock it every time.

I have two outside refrigerators and could not live without them (actually three right now). Need a beverage fridge and a place for large cuts of meat and dry aging.

Here are a couple of screen shots based on the final measurements of the slabs. I know there isn't much counter space between the gasser and the Blackstone, but I wanted to gas appliances on that leg, as the propane tank is to the right of the deck (when facing the sliding glass door) to minimize gas line install costs. I am willing to live with a lack of counter space on that leg.

In the back leg against the house is a commercial SS triple sink that will be plumber directly to the H/C/Grey water lines in the basement.

The Mini-max will have a home midway between the Large and the sink. The bar/handwashing sink between the Large and XL may or may not happen. Would be nice for a hand wash sink but I only have so much counter space.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Ill second on the bigger sink and outside fridge. I've got a kegarator/fridge which works for me.

Ill second on the bigger sink and outside fridge. I've got a kegarator/fridge which works for me.

That commercial sink on the back wall is about 6' long, can't see any need to get much bigger than that.

I still trying to figure out where to put a dual tap kegerator.

In this drawing you have the corner cabinet between the eggs lost unless you put doors on the outside. The other corner between the sink and blackstone looks like it will be hard to access as well.

A thought - my understanding of egg cooking is that you kind of set it and forget it until it is done. Don't have to mess with it much. Assuming that is correct, would it make sense to pour (lug) a small pad off to the side where they could sit? The slots you have them in now look like inviting troubles with rain getting under your structure. Plus you would recover a lot of counter space.

Decided to play around with the design a little more, moved the XL to the unused corner, and added the kegerator. I'm thinking this is pretty close to my final iteration.

The MiniMax will sit to the right of the hand wash sink. I will likely recess it some so that the felt line is at countertop height like the other two.

Last edited:
I personally would have the eggs beside each other. My OCD wouldn't allow them any other way.

While I like the way you think (mild OCD myself), countertop space is needed next to each cooking appliance for putting things on and off.

I am sacrificing countertop space between the gasser and Blackstone to keep all the propane accessories next to each other.

Back