In Memoriam: R.I.P. Bubba Keg, You Will be Missed!

So, you guys really want me to publically embarrass myself yet again on this site? :icon_blush:

Well, duh. :crazy:

... and don't forget,

89644d1400376867-my-sharpness-test-results-tamron-150-600-yodapic.jpg

or at least much better it will be. :thumb:

OK, I will tell the story. As a Virginian, my Mother taught me to keep such accounts away from women and children. But, I know that's not in vogue nowadays. So, I will ask that you keep children away from the rest of this thread and any sensitive adults whether male or female away. You have been warned! It's a gruesome story. I have to take care of some errands/chores for my wife right now. But, if I can, I will be back later to tell the tale.

Farkin' tease. :tsk:

CD

OK, I will tell the story. As a Virginian, my Mother taught me to keep such accounts away from women and children. But, I know that's not in vogue nowadays. So, I will ask that you keep children away from the rest of this thread and any sensitive adults whether male or female away. You have been warned! It's a gruesome story. I have to take care of some errands/chores for my wife right now. But, if I can, I will be back later to tell the tale.
Liar. Chores. Humph. Gettin frisky again then rolling over and passing out:wink:

He's thinking we will eventually lose interest, or forget about this thread. He's waiting us out. :mmph:

CD

Back