Getting a free Traeger.

frayedend

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jim
I have a very good friend with a Traeger. I've had a few meals from it and they have been good. But my friend isn't quite into BBQ as much as me so he hasn't likely done as much experimenting.

Nevertheless he just did a brisket and it was damn good. Me, I only have the LSG offset and a Weber kettle. I figured I'd never go to pellet grill. But recently thinking about retiring in 8 years to Florida, maybe, just maybe I'll want a set it and forget it. But I don't want to spend the money on one now.

Anyway, fast forward and my buddy says, hey we just put our house on the market. We are gonna buy a boat and live on it. So I'm there, eating his first brisket attempt at his son's grad party and I'm looking at the Traeger and I say, "Hmm, can't put that on a boat." Next thing I know he is gonna give it to me.

It may be a few months before I get it but I'm game for trying something with less work involved now and then. Looks like the Pro Bronze.

I'm picturing the Traeger on the boat. Might end up hanging from the anchor chain but it could technically be on the boat.:p Congrat's on the future acquisition, they are convenient and work well.

Looks like you won the grand prize. Congratulations.

Second Prize: Two Traegers. Just kidding!

Back