I get to empty my fridge tonight...and not the fun way.

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Fridge door was cracked open last night from about 9pm to 6am and the internal temp was 60F when I noticed it this morning. So definitely over 8 hours above 40F.

I guess the veggie drawer didn't get pushed all the way closed and kept the fridge cracked all night.

So tonight will be another trip to the grocery store to re-buy meat that I was gonna cook this week and make a list of all the other crap I gotta replace.

So, this will be my keep/toss list. Let me know if I should consider tossing anything I plan to keep.

Cooked meats - toss (last night's left over tri-tip :sad:
Uncooked meats - toss (tonight's Hatch chile and cheese stuffed tenderloin) :sad:
Milk - toss
Bottled but opened sauces/jellies/pickles/etc - keep?
Unopened cheeses - keep
Eggs - keep
Uncooked veggies - keep
Butters - keep

You lie. :tsk:

OK, it was the beer, but still. :becky:

Nah, the margarita hit me hard since it was on an empty stomach, but once I had food in me, I was good to go and the beer didn't push me over the edge. :wink:

Just one of them things...

Been there. Always a sad thing. You have my sincere condolences. I agree with the others too on the toss/keep list.

Sorry man. Sounds like my keep/toss list from the last couple of times I have moved. Looks like the right direction to me. When I first read the title I was thinking we were going to need to do a quick North Texas mega cook to avoid spoilage.

Back