I forgot how good Neil's nuts taste.....

Um, excuse me, but does Neal not mind having his nuts smoked?!:loco:

Would you mind? I WISH someone would smoke Matt's nuts as often as Neil's are smoked! But, mine are smaller... peanuts. Nothing compares to Neil's nuts, no matter who is smoking them.

This thread, this time of year, brings to mind the"Schweddy Balls" skit from SNL. Wish I had the skills to post the video for those that are not familiar.

Landarc showed us a picture of his balls a few months ago, I have it on my list to taste them.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3019753

Those are some nice balls - but I'm not at all surprised that landarc would have nice balls. And - I've put up pix of my sausage in hope that folks will admire it.

Anyway, Neil's nuts are absolutely delicious and I've seen many, many happy faces from people when they put them in their mouth.

^^^I'd say Yoshida's and teriyaki sauce are pretty similar. Certainly similar enough to make it unnecessary to pay shipping, etc. for the Yoshida's. We have it in grocery stores here. I didn't find Dale's around here until I'd been making the almonds for about a year - I just modded with a little extra woosty and soy.

Having some right now - dang they're good!

^^^I'd say Yoshida's and teriyaki sauce are pretty similar. Certainly similar enough to make it unnecessary to pay shipping, etc. for the Yoshida's. We have it in grocery stores here. I didn't find Dale's around here until I'd been making the almonds for about a year - I just modded with a little extra woosty and soy.

Having some right now - dang they're good!

I do know that Dale's is a good bit different than woosty and soy.
It's good stuff.

I have an extra bottle. You want me to send it to you to try?
I don't mind. PM me if you want it.

In fact.......I'll gladly trade you a bottle of Dale's for a bottle of Yoshida's!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I actually have to make more of these this weekend for us and for the family get togethers over the holidays.

ALL 12 lbs were delivered to the kids' teachers (2 different schools this year) and apparently they were a big hit. People remembered them from last year! :thumb:

ALL 12 lbs were delivered to the kids' teachers (2 different schools this year) and apparently they were a big hit. People remembered them from last year! :thumb:

How does the wife feel about all the teachers wanting your nuts?

I do know that Dale's is a good bit different than woosty and soy.
It's good stuff.

I have an extra bottle. You want me to send it to you to try?
I don't mind. PM me if you want it.

In fact.......I'll gladly trade you a bottle of Dale's for a bottle of Yoshida's!

Oh - I got the Dale's - it's available at the BBQ's Galore store out here. Found it by chance a few months ago. Still - send me your address and I'll send along some Yoshida's.

Back