I did it... I did it....finally got me a cooker!!!!!

Nice looking ham o rama Paul! As usual you have outdone yourself. That is an interesting spin on a vertical cooker that converts to a trailer. Have you thought of doing it fully insulated? Offer it in team colors? Rotisserie attachment?
Merry Christmas!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's about time. Haven't you ever heard that you have to take care of yourself before you take care of others?

Come to think of it, that's about oxygen masks on an airliner.

Nice to see you finally do something to make your life a little easier... and then, of course, pack that baby full of hams for others.

If you ever consider making that design available (especially considering the options you mentioned wanting), I think you'd probably have even more customers than you already have, and I'd love to count myself among them.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Paul. Thanks for all you folks do.

I want to Quote all of you and respond but yall know by now im challenged to do as well as I do..... First off Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals aint a better bunch!!!!! thx to Phil and the mods for the phenomenal job they do on this site!!!! Yes I have gotten that pm from the mods before that sent me to the corner of the room in the fetal position with thumb in my mouth... That Red writing of Phils scares the poo poo out of me.... I have personally met and made life long friends with people on this site that I would have otherwise never knew.... as far as the cooker I posted with a few tweaks it will be one that I market..... this place has been good to me and I try in a small way to contribute and give back.... My heart is to do much more in the coming years as far as giving back all because of each and everyone of yall.....I have learned so so much from all of you... Not one person is insignificant every last one of you contribute in a huge way to this site.... and I assure you Shirley fabrication would not be what we are today without this site and each and everyone of you guys and gals........

God Bless,,, Merry Christmas and Happy new year......

Awesome job! Looks like a very manageable smoker. Are you going to add wheels to the bottom so that when you flip it up you can roll it around? Did you use wood or charcoal? Can't wait to see the video! Merry Christmas Paul!

Back