"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Got a cheap rack of spares, so probably gonna rotissirie those, and some light stuff, like poultry - been eating like a pig (and loving it) & it's time to settle down a little!

Happy Pharkin Phriday and weekend to Phu & crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Cornell Chicken with the Vortex and Kettle tonight...

Sunday will most likely bring a batch of wings to the table.

Y'all have a great weekend!

EDIT: Freezer diving - Complete!: Beef short ribs (unfortunately, already cut and not a plate... but a steal from the grocery if I recall) going on the offset tomorrow!!

Contemplating side dishes while CINCHOUSE is trying to be "healthy" :shock: :roll:

Last edited:
My wings came out so great last weekend, I may have to do them again...

picture.php

...oh...and ribzzz!!!

Those are some might phine lookin' wangs rite thar!

Happy Phriday everyone! I have absolutely no idea what I am cooking this weekend. That could be simply because after cooking what seems like a zillion meals for everyone else this week, my brain is fried..lol. I will say however, that I have been jonesin for mac n cheese or maybe even turning that into a mac n cheese waffle.

I am going to try chicken thighs on my little WSM.
Let's see how high a temperature I can get this thing to run at :-D

Was going to do ribeyes last night, but the wife and kids wanted to try some beer can burgers. First time I've tried this.

Cheddar cheese, bacon, jalapenos and a little ranch dressing. Cooked indirect on the kettle for twenty minutes and then gave them a good sear.

Pretty dang good.

Mess of wings going on this afternoon.

Attachments

• KIMG0263.jpg
    KIMG0263.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 31
  • KIMG0264.jpg
    KIMG0264.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 31
Back