"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

iu

Just need to phigure out how I'll be doing them... :noidea:

I phigured out I couldn't make up my mind so decided to try phour dipherent rubs. Phingers crossed at least one of them is edible...

cVZ1gN0.jpg

I phigured out I couldn't make up my mind so decided to try phour dipherent rubs. Phingers crossed at least one of them is edible...

Jealous! :oops:

Was at Costco yesterday so it's a nice thick loin chop for the wife, and nice thick striploin for me, on the kettle with the vortex.

Oh, dumplings for a side. I'm fine with just meat, but had to have something to make it sound like a meal. :tongue:

Jealous! :oops:

Was at Costco yesterday so it's a nice thick loin chop for the wife, and nice thick striploin for me, on the kettle with the vortex.

Oh, dumplings for a side. I'm fine with just meat, but had to have something to make it sound like a meal. :tongue:

How do you make dumplings as a side? I make big fluffy (not noodles) dumplings in chicken soup.
Ed

WAY late, but we did vortex style ribs on Saturday. I overseasoned but they were GOOD...Sunday on behalf of my uncle visiting from Montreal was Beer can chicken. Also GOOD. Actually Sunday was a fantastic evening.

Im trying to figure something out for this garlic TD....turning out to be tougher than I thought!

Back