"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Cold phront hitting so going with a venison chili tonight/tomorrow.
I’ll make a pizza Sunday and will be vortexing some wings at some point.

Jeanie, you keep that snow over there.

SNOW???????!!!!! wow!!!!!Paging Dr Phu and all you smoking second hand vegetarians!!! Happy phriday!!.Rain and more rain !!!! Hope those damn Texas fires get doused. Burger patties on the weber with the usual fixings, but I do love em. Truly Hoping all the best all you special dudes and Dudette.......cheers!!!!!!

Cold phront hitting so going with a venison chili tonight/tomorrow.
I’ll make a pizza Sunday and will be vortexing some wings at some point.

Jeanie, you keep that snow over there.

That venison chili sounds great, Mike! I need to make some soon! :-D

lastmajordude SNOW???????!!!!! wow!!!!!Paging Dr Phu and all you smoking second hand vegetarians!!! Happy phriday!!.Rain and more rain !!!! Hope those damn Texas fires get doused. Burger patties on the weber with the usual fixings, but I do love em. Truly Hoping all the best all you special dudes and Dudette.......cheers!!!!!!

Send any extra rain my way, please! :-D

The snow isn't deep enough for a good snow angel but I gathered a bag full of snowballs for the 4th of July! :mrgreen:

Have a great weekend!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
The weather is not conducive to outdoor cookery today.
Been raining since bephore sunrise.
Got a coupla chucks in the oven phor some Italian beeph.
Not sure about the rest oph the weekend.
Stay saphe, warm and dry, y'all!

Happy Phriday, brethren!!!

Tonight, middle man has requested pizza phor his birthday. Tomorrow is is party, and he has requested the classic ribs order x3, and pickle brined chicken. So I am getting all that stuph ready to go! Last week I did a test oph pork butt, 1 rack oph ribs, and a turkey breast. All turned out amazing, so I am looking phorward to this cook!

Weird weather out here! Thunderstorms the last 2 days. Aint no bother to me, as the LSG is under a patio phor the time being.

I took the next week oph, mainly to sit an exam I've been working on phor a year or so. That, and it's the kiddos spring break, so I am looking phorward to NOT studying 2-6 hours a day and spending time with them!

Beer and friends aplenty. Stay saphe, especially out in TX panhandle area!

Back