THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cornell Chicken with the Vortex and Kettle tonight...

Sunday will most likely bring a batch of wings to the table.

Y'all have a great weekend!

EDIT: Freezer diving - Complete!: Beef short ribs (unfortunately, already cut and not a plate... but a steal from the grocery if I recall) going on the offset tomorrow!!

Contemplating side dishes while CINCHOUSE is trying to be "healthy" :shock: :roll:

Last edited:
My wings came out so great last weekend, I may have to do them again...

picture.php

...oh...and ribzzz!!!

Those are some might phine lookin' wangs rite thar!

Happy Phriday everyone! I have absolutely no idea what I am cooking this weekend. That could be simply because after cooking what seems like a zillion meals for everyone else this week, my brain is fried..lol. I will say however, that I have been jonesin for mac n cheese or maybe even turning that into a mac n cheese waffle.

Was going to do ribeyes last night, but the wife and kids wanted to try some beer can burgers. First time I've tried this.

Cheddar cheese, bacon, jalapenos and a little ranch dressing. Cooked indirect on the kettle for twenty minutes and then gave them a good sear.

Pretty dang good.

Mess of wings going on this afternoon.

Attachments

Back