"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

sadly nothing smoked this weekend, family in town this weekend, wife doing hoemade lasagna, chicken alfredo, and tavern pizzas.

need to get another brisket some day soon. couple of pork butts too. but need to get a load of hickory and oak first.

HAPPY PHRIDAY BRETHREN!

Well, It's raining out here (well not currently but it will again) all weekend so probably not too much.

HOWEVER, I gotta phire up my new smoker for sure. Gonna keep it simple; pickle-juice brined chicken thighs via direct heat using the phirebox and warmer. May even just start a phire, see how it operates.

I got some salami equalizing in the phridge that should be ready Sunday

It's wet out here, so probably not a whole lot of outdoor stuph. Who knows!

Stay saphe out there, brethren!

Got 2 racks oPh pork bathing in Harvest Brine that I'll be smoking tomorrow, might do TX style turkey breast on Sunday, depends on the lePhtover situation.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

I made a curry on the stove inside. Sorry. But I will phry up the Roti on my phlat top.

I started a thread about some Pharking Hot Chicken phor the current TD. Not sure when I'll phinish it.

HAPPY PHRIDAY BRETHREN!

.....pickle-juice brined chicken thighs via direct heat using the phirebox and warmer.....

Details please! I have never heard of this. We buy the huge jars of dill pickles (1 gallon?) from Walmart and just dump the brine when the pickles are gone.

Thinking I need to start saving the brine for this!

Back