Cheddar Cheese injected Pork Loin: Finished and ALL GOOD!!!

Well fark me that looks good! When I was growing up my parents had a meat membership to Colorado prime. They sold cheeseburgers with little bits of cheese in the patty. This reminds me of that.

Great work man. I'd do more injections next time and maybe add jalapeños or something.
I always think about that stuff, I love those tiny bits of melty goodness. lol

Creative! Next time try beer :-D
How about both Matt?

Imagine how many of these you could fit on just one 22.5" spit rod, Now that's a party!

When you do one without a crutch, I'll be impressed.:twisted:

Hey if the best recipe calls for no crutch I'm good with that. lol Someone try it over the fire but grate cooked I'm good with that! ...just report back and share the results.

Looks mighty fine :thumb:

Umm did my invite get lost or something? :whistle:
Dave I sent smoke signals up your way but those dang pesky south westerly winds must have got them off course. :tsk:

Next time i'll try carrier pigeons! :icon_smile_tongue: Seriously though we have to do this cook sometime, but we'll have to get two because you might want one all to yourself. lol

My mom is in an inpatient rehab currently and I took her a couple of slices as a treat. She's been eating like a mouse in there...anyway I heated up a slice for her and she reminded me she needed a fork and knife but when I got back (a few minutes later) she had only one bite left! Man o man it's a good feeling when a experiment turns out so good others don't want to wait for silverware! lol

Back