Bone In, French Cut, Berkshire Pork Loin, Garlic Studded and Herb Crusted *** Heavy Pr0n

Good deal.

For a couple decades now, I used to think I knew what I was doing with regard to cooking outdoors. But I knew I didn't know "enough", which is why I came here. Now I know I don't know **** (can I say that?).
So....When I think I know enough, I'll have you over and we'll see how much I know.

That make sense? ha ha

Bob

edit; I guess I can't say that. :doh:

It makes perfect sense. I thought I knew what I was doing too when I started the blog. By taking it way too seriously. I started challenging all that I knew. I did ribs for six hours, made them fall off the bone and thought I was king of the world because I could do that every time, without fail. Turns out, I didn't know **** either. It's easy to overcook stuff.

The more conventional wisdom I challenge, the more I find out that just because that's the way I've always done it, doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep doing those things... I still have a ton to learn...

Hmm...good question.
Maybe we should have regional threads where we talk about good (and bad) places to buy meat and Qing supplies from.

Bob

Back