Self Basting St Louis Ribs w/ Taco Seasoned Pork Loin Poblanos

Well Steve I turned off the flash which I think blurred it. You have as much of a chance of winning the lottery as Becky allowing that cooker in the Florida Room! :laugh::laugh::laugh: ...but hey it could happen. :becky:

Those aren't blurred, theyr'e just Glamour Shots.
Looks killer to me. Mange! :icon_smile_tongue:

You are killing me with these 007 cooks. I'm looking forward to the CAD drawings so I can mod my UDS and start doing cooks like this!

You are killing me with these 007 cooks. I'm looking forward to the CAD drawings so I can mod my UDS and start doing cooks like this!
It's sure nice doing rotisserie cooks and still grilling/smoking up top. You'll get a ton of use out of my rotisserie system too...there will be some cool attachments coming to add on with what I already have. Wait till you see how the skewer setup is going to work. :thumb: The combination of the two you'll have major versatility for what to cook and how to cook it.

Looks darn good. Thanks for the post. Love to see different ways to cook.
Thanks Ron, Trying to come up with more... I have a couple different ways nailed down but it'll be a bit to release them. Two are very exciting and I wish I could share them now!

Just had this thick bone for lunch....Can't imagine juicier/tender and only 90 minute cook ain't too bad!

Wow! Those ribs look super juicy.
GREAT PICS (maybe too much) !!
Roti ribs always come out well, when the back side is covered in pig honey they're almost done then take to toothpic probe tender. They can be done low slow or way hot and it won't matter.

Yes I know the pics look big on your screeen but they look normal on my computer so IDK.

Back