Brethren Relay to Dan Chambers

thanks Bob

I know about the policy for fundraising on this site.

We are getting a hold of Phil, if we get the OK and decide that this is the route we want to go with it I will setup a campaign.

I'd be proud to donate $$ or drive part of the way. Let me know what I need to do once we get it worked out.

I'd totally be up for helping put some funds to help get this shipped!

As usual useless in Michigan.

Great to see you getting a pit Dan! I assume you are doing better!

Hey Bubba, yeah, looking at all your, "Good morning BBQ Lovers" photos every day drove me crazy and I finally let Humphrey's build me a pit - they said they could build me one that is wheelchair accessible and, well, let's say, the price waas right...:mrgreen:

Oh, yes, I am doing better in some ways. Actually, overall, physically I am worse than I was a few months ago, but decided I wasn't going to act like I was - and that it was time to get going whether I can walk or not - and screw the pain and the lack of sleep, I have work to do. How are you doing? Oh, BTW, God gave me a chance today to do something for Him..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 443
Wow, guys, once again I am humbled and at a loss for words..which is rare for me. Just ask my family or my former congregations. Even if the fund raising isn't "green lit" the thought is touching.

No, BobBrisket, not THAT kind of touching! :mrgreen:

I'd be up for donating but have no means to make a relay run for a large smoker without borrowing vehicle and trailer.

I wouldn't call this trouble Dan. Trouble is what happens when I wander into the comp forum after a few beers:biggrin1:.

Folks just wanna help out where they can.

If we wind up doing the relay, I should be able to handle the last leg. Either way, I'm up to help assemble.

Back