Brethren Relay to Dan Chambers

I'm beginning to think I've been punked...still no word.

I hope and pray y'all had a great Thanksgiving and are ready for Advent!

You're welcome Dan. You've been sounding like you needed a little "pick me up". I thought some scripture was just the ticket. Glad we're on the same page, my friend.
Peace be with you, and I'll send some prayers, all about you.

You're welcome Dan. You've been sounding like you needed a little "pick me up". I thought some scripture was just the ticket. Glad we're on the same page, my friend.
Peace be with you, and I'll send some prayers, all about you.

I've just been feeling frustrated and disappointed. I understand that things happen. The excitement has worn off - been waiting too long, I guess. Yet,,when it gets here (see, I said, "when," not "if") I'll be excited again. Of course, I get more easily frustrated with everything when pain keeps me up for more than a day or two.

I appreciate the prayers, too, but be sure and spread some around...I mean, come on! You know a lot of these guys really need prayers :)

Peace and blessings!

Yes indeed, some worse than others.
But you know what they say..."The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
You've been squeaking recently and I had some grease. :wink:

FTR I'm not frustrated with Kevin (Smokinit). I'm frustrated with shipping company. Kevin and Humphrey's are cool with me.

Well, this has gone to Hades. Looks like SmokinIt is going to recall the smoker and have the trucking company ship it back to him and then we get to start all over. Frustrated and disappointed. Apparently getting something shipped during the holiday season isn't wise unless you're a large retailer.

WOW!!! This sure stinks I ship stuff all the time with various carriers have even used Freightquote.com and never had this type of problem. Then I started thinking to myself that this would make a great episode of shipping wars. When it hit me like a ton of bricks... FARK!!! They shipped it with Jarrett Joyce. :tsk:

Well, this has gone to Hades. Looks like SmokinIt is going to recall the smoker and have the trucking company ship it back to him and then we get to start all over. Frustrated and disappointed. Apparently getting something shipped during the holiday season isn't wise unless you're a large retailer.
Wait, no. Something's wrong. Get a waybill # and find out what LTL terminal it's at. Let's see if we can't get the relay going from there vs shipping it back to NY and starting from there. Either that or have the LTL company refund the shipping and call Fedex Freight for a pick up at the LTL terminal.

Back