THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got word that it will possibly be here Friday. Woohoo.

Atrapitis.gif

All you naysayers, be nice! Suulre, I have been frustrated, but you know what? Everything Kevin has been straight up and forthright about everything. After it left his hands, there wasn't much he could do other than let me know as he heard developments and that he did! He returned every text and call quickly. Yeah, this has taken much longer than anticipated, but at least Kevin didn't hide or ignore the situation.

I just want everyone to know that my frustration isn't toward Kevin or Humphreys..just the trucking company... And Terry (for not bringing me any of his cooking. Ha)

Brother Pastor Dan. Sometimes life gives you lemons and limes. Today I got overloaded with both.
Please ride out the storm as I do and better things will come to us both.
That is all.
Hugs to you and your family.

dan, my offer still stands. let me know when you get it and i'll do what I can/have to to be there to get you up and cooking.

dan, my offer still stands. let me know when you get it and i'll do what I can/have to to be there to get you up and cooking.

Bill, thanks. I was gonna shoot you a PM. I just got home from being out and about all day and doctor and church and don't like typing on my phone. The trucking company is supposed to call me prior to drop off, so as soon as I know more, I'll PM ya. I don't have your phone number, but if you don't mind me having it, would ya please PM me?

Thanks! God bless!

Peeps, that has NEVER been me. :)

I'm keeping my phone on, hoping to hear from the truck driver. However, I may be going to visit someone in the hospital today. I hope that doesn't interefere with delivery...

Well, I didn't have a chance to practice smoking anything, but since I've joined the Brethren, I have learned a whole bunch...maybe some will come back to me. If not, I'm gonna call Cowgirl and get her to walk me through it.

Now, just gotta find my Simply Marvelous rubs...what's left of them. They always make my cooking well....Simply Marvelous.

Lord willing, I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow. I messed around and broke some bone yesterday. Today has been a no movement day. I've gotta be careful not to break more tomorrow and jeopardize my Sunday commitments.

Thanks to the Brethren for all of your help over the years, including with this endeavor. I will strive to post photos ASAP.

BTW, I need to order some Brethren stickers...anyone remember where to get those? I think Grace (her name...whatcha think?) needs some Brethren bling...

Back