Blackstone 36" Griddle is LEGIT

a while ago there was a thread like this about the big easy oil free turkey fryer. everyone was getting one. i got one too. it is still in the trunk of my car! now i want one of these!!!
.big easy for sale!!! :grin:

You won't go wrong with one of these!!

Now I'm spoiled!

Another cook on the Blackstone, made brunch today, pancakes,blueberry pecan, as good as open fire on the cast iron. Sorry no pics.

Dinner tonight, burgers. With fresh cut off the cob corn, mixed in some yellow squash and grilled onion. Used cilantro and onion infused olive oil.
Cooked up some potato patties, Mmmm!
2llhlxf.jpg

33y0wmx.jpg

Got them started, mixed the corn and squash together, then put the cover on the corn and burgers.
5xvc07.jpg

After a couple minutes turned the burgers and cooked couple more, then the cheese.
All plated up, grilled the potato buns, put cucumber and onions, then a slice of tomato, and slathered thick with mayo.
Went down GOOOD!!!
nnmf15.jpg

Thanks for looking.

You would use the griddle top as your cooktop with the BS. Pans right on the surface. There is no structure below the cooktop on which to set pans.

Well damn, that's not good. I read in the description that the top was easily removablee and just presumed that there would be some grate system underneath. :sad:

a while ago there was a thread like this about the big easy oil free turkey fryer. everyone was getting one. i got one too. it is still in the trunk of my car! now i want one of these!!!
big easy for sale!!! :grin:

Get that thing out of the box. It's great!

Well damn, that's not good. I read in the description that the top was easily removablee and just presumed that there would be some grate system underneath. :sad:

There is a gas grill top you can use instead of the griddle top. But you can easily throw pots on the griddle surface and sautee, boil water, whatever.

Back