Sidekick griddle

Alpha1

Found some matches.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
Anyone know approximate temp with griddle on high and medium? I would like to reverse sear 8oz bacon wrapped smoked burgers to well done. Oil burgers or the griddle before finish sear.
Oil and temp for smash burgers. Thanks!

New here, I know my question was subjective. I was hoping for some opinions, even if how to better ask a question. 149 views and not one reply?

I’m assuming (but we know how to spell assume) no one knows the answer to your question. If some knew they would have answered.

Yeah, grocery store 80/20 just comfortable smoking to 155* (still juicy) never had griddle before and thought sear for crust might be good to finish. Just a newbie question Lol

Kinda figured I might get a little grief on that, just don’t grind meat yet for burgers. I’ll get an IR thermometer. What temp. To finish sear. Thanks for the answers!

Some say cook storebought meat to a temp of 165 internal temp. I grind my own beef and cook to a 145 internal temp.Just sayin.Do whatever you want to do.

Kinda figured I might get a little grief on that, just don’t grind meat yet for burgers. I’ll get an IR thermometer. What temp. To finish sear. Thanks for the answers!

"Hot". Every cook needs some intuition. If it ain't hot enough, turn it up. If it burns, turn it down. It's not rocket science.

Back