Another Bacon, Smoked Pepper Jack Snack

Jeanie, you are some kind of genius. If I believed in such things, I'd even say you were some kind of cooking goddess that was cast out of heaven to live with us mortals. That dish looks delicious. I'm adding that to my list, "Things to ask Jeanie to cook when she comes to visit." I love ya, my friend!

Thank you ssv! :-D

I'm a dedicated follower of you and your cooks. You have quite a gift.
Thank you Art, that is very kind of you to say!

Jen.... The things you come up with astonish me!!!!! That looks so wonderful.... You get better and better and better!!!! Awesomely done!!!!!
Paul I wish I could cook half as good as you! Thanks friend!

I'm heading to the store for the ingredients, well done cow girl and thank you for the great idea.
Great! Hope you have good luck with it. I use lots of bacon drippings. I like the way it soaks into the bread. :becky:
Thank you!

Jeanie, you are some kind of genius. If I believed in such things, I'd even say you were some kind of cooking goddess that was cast out of heaven to live with us mortals. That dish looks delicious. I'm adding that to my list, "Things to ask Jeanie to cook when she comes to visit." I love ya, my friend!
Love you too Dan! I'd be happy to make this for you when I come to visit. :thumb::becky:

I'm making this for my next big gathering - gonna add some minced green pepper to the onions & garlic. Not breathing a word to the family - I can't wait to see them gasp in awe. Thanks!

Wonderfully done Jeanie. You are so creative and awesome. :clap2: I hope to see you on your catch and cook TV show soon. Thank you for posting. :fish2:

Back