Another Bacon, Smoked Pepper Jack Snack

My daughter made something like this on Thanksgiving, man was it good! Yours looks fantastic as well. Love the combination of all that good stuff.

Thank you for the nice comments!
One thing I love about this snack, you can use any combo of cheeses and it always comes out tasty. :grin:

Oh, my! I never thought of smoked pepper jack. What type of wood did you use to cold smoke the cheese?

Thank you Bruce! I used hickory, it's one of my favorites.

OMG that looks freaking good. If I wasn`t so happily married I would offer to marry you gain 300 pounds and die a happy overfed man
Thanks Dave, good to see you posting! No chance of gaining 300lbs, I have range bred, fence jumping cattle to contend with. :laugh:

Yup. If the wife ever kicks me out, I'm following the smoke to Oklahoma!

I don't know how Food Network hasn't found and offered you a show yet. Cookin With Cowgirl! And you could cook while riding a horse or something. It writes itself!

Very kind of you cheeaa, thank you! I actually did hear from the food network and the cooking channel. Not sure if that's a direction I want to go. I always said I would rather have an outdoor hunting, fishing, cooking show. It's a long story... but I'm still thinkin' about my options.

My daughter made something like this on Thanksgiving, man was it good! Yours looks fantastic as well. Love the combination of all that good stuff.
Thank you Mike! I love pull bread too, it's so versatile. So far the smoked pepper jack/mozzarella combination is my favorite.
....and a person can never go wrong with bacon drippings. :laugh:

Thanks again everyone!

Wow, that's simply Righteous.
First my eyes began to water, then the 'squirters jets' in my mouth opened up full force.
That's amazing.
Of course I show all the co-workers when they walk by. haha

Very kind of you cheeaa, thank you! I actually did hear from the food network and the cooking channel. Not sure if that's a direction I want to go. I always said I would rather have an outdoor hunting, fishing, cooking show. It's a long story... but I'm still thinkin' about my options.

That's actually really awesome! Good for you! Now, since I called this - Before you make a decision and hit it big I'll need to become your agent for the low low price of just 15% of all revenues. :biggrin1: We've never met but that shouldn't stop a couple of brethren from taking over the TV food world! :tea:

Love that! I look forward to trying this but I can't until I drop about a few more #'s - then I can get down every once in a while, and this is at the top of the list! Looks fantastic Jeanie - very nicely done!

Thanks everybody! You're a kind group of friends. :)

That's actually really awesome! Good for you! Now, since I called this - Before you make a decision and hit it big I'll need to become your agent for the low low price of just 15% of all revenues. :biggrin1: We've never met but that shouldn't stop a couple of brethren from taking over the TV food world! :tea:
lol That sounds tempting. Thanks!

Love that! I look forward to trying this but I can't until I drop about a few more #'s - then I can get down every once in a while, and this is at the top of the list! Looks fantastic Jeanie - very nicely done!

Greg, can't believe you need to lose #'s. You need to recheck those scales. :laugh: Thanks friend!

Thanks again everyone!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Well I was not going to consume adult beverage today but between seeing cowgirls cheesy bacon bread and overhearing two women at the gym discuss the ineffectiveness of one of their husbands- oh I better hush.

That bread is the hit of my day, and I'm wearing headphones to the gym.
Cheers, time for a bedtime ounce

Well I was not going to consume adult beverage today but between seeing cowgirls cheesy bacon bread and overhearing two women at the gym discuss the ineffectiveness of one of their husbands- oh I better hush.

That bread is the hit of my day, and I'm wearing headphones to the gym.
Cheers, time for a bedtime ounce

:laugh::laugh: Good idea about the headphones! Thanks Adams! :becky:

Looks great!

Thank you filla dilla!

Back