THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dang Paul the food looks really good.............for being healthy stuff :laugh:

Seriously glad to see you getting back in the shape you want and eating the way you are to be around longer. That's what it's all about Brother

Brother Shirley
That's some fine looking grub for sure. You do look like you are getting back close to fight weight. When you hit your target, let me know and I will ride up and we will put the gloves on:boxing::boxing::boxing: You know I'm kidding, I'm far to fat to be boxing. Again, great looking grub and congradulations on the weight loss my friend.

Man, losing weight with a Blackstone!! Congratulations on the weight loss, you are at fighting weight!
Funny, I call my Blackstone the 50 pound club, thats what I'm gonna gain from it.
all that food you cooked looks fantastic.

Dang you guys and Gals! It is good I don't run across one on sale cause I'd just have to buy it.

That picture says it all. The happy couple!!

Great lookin' cooks Paul. You're getting a lot of good use out of that cooker. :thumb:

Great thread! I'm happy to see the weight loss and the healthy lifestyle change!
You're killing it with that Blackstone, real nice cooks!

I don't know what you're talking about Paul, looks pretty to me. :thumb: Awesome grub and good to hear and see you're getting back in shape.

This thing will eat through propane if using for extended times. I use one for my mobile food business it works awesome gets hot cooks evenly. If you are folding it for transport be sure to take the cook top off first. I use mine so much that I don't food it up. The only complaint I had was the grease hole because of the taper the grease can run back to this little nipple underneath and drip on the ground. I welded a piece of square tube to it and it works great.

Paul I would leave out the part your cooking healthy food. As good as that looks people would never know...
Your looking good there slim! keep it up. :thumb:
Also I keep telling myself I don't need no blackstone and all these awesome cooks keep popping up.

paul, I see that you had SGT Hulka in this picture......:loco:

Attachments

• 56956428-E2AA-4E21-AB67-6DA83CB2B5AF.jpg
    56956428-E2AA-4E21-AB67-6DA83CB2B5AF.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 59
Back