A Couple of Flavored Game Hens

Thanks jeanie, a chicken plucker is at the top of my to do lists before too long. Going to read your blog and try to do as good a job making one as you did. :)

Thanks jeanie, a chicken plucker is at the top of my to do lists before too long. Going to read your blog and try to do as good a job making one as you did. :)

I have the feeling that you're chicken plucker is going to be amazing, Norm. You have real talent!!

Beautiful birds Jeanie. That is one amazing looking plate.

BTW I agree with the others, This is definitely TD worthy.

Thanks everybody! I'm working on different "flavors" for the next batch of birds. Will definitely use this feed again too.

I guess you will never stop.... Just when I think you can't get any better... Hoop there it is... Now you are flavoring birds.... Spectacular...if there is an end to all your amazing cooks and ideas it ain't nowhere in the near future.... You are like that battery that goes on and on and on!!!!!:wink:

I guess you will never stop.... Just when I think you can't get any better... Hoop there it is... Now you are flavoring birds.... Spectacular...if there is an end to all your amazing cooks and ideas it ain't nowhere in the near future.... You are like that battery that goes on and on and on!!!!!:wink:

Thanks Paul!! If I could weld and cook one tenth as good as you, I'd be a happy girl. :)
Hope you're keeping warm!

Awesome cook, as usual! :hail:

I checked out your blog link - aren't you clever! Flavored chicken feed, who would have thought!?!?!?

I wonder if it would work for fish too? Have you tried flavored feed on your shrimp yet?

nothing I can say that hasn't been said already, Jeanie....

Outstanding!!
Looks wonderful!
Very nice!
Amazing!!
AWESOME!!!!!
Looks great!
Beautiful!
Way fine!
looks fantastic!

You Are My Favourite Chef!
Happy New Year, Jeanie!

Back