THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to get another ticket... odds are just too good of winning with under 150 sold

(oh yeah, and it's for a great cause as well... that should have been said first!)

The_name__s_Bump___Mr_Bump__by_shibbyfish.jpg

Awww.
I was going to ship it to Western Australia.
http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14663

HA! Imagine a Lang showing up at the door of a bloke with a brain tumour. That could be enough to finish the poor bugger off!:twitch:

I got a WGA he can have....

Cheers!

Bill

P.S. How come these Mercuns thing we talk funny??? I dunno, but I was listening to some bloke in Congress the other day... now THAT was talkin funny!

Just got two tickets. I wanted to get one early but lost track of this thread. Since I just started smoking and was given a BGS with out Mods I be excited to use something that is built a bit better. Any way I am happy to donate so you all may continue you to do what you do. Best of luck to all those who have donated for a chance and a good looking smoker.

Back