Talk me down...

I beleive you are under the impression your large group cook outs are behind you.
Your children will be back often (X2) the rest of your life, and unless you're a complete asshat you will have friends to share chow with.
Ed

This is a good point. I have five kids, the youngest is the only one “still at home” and she’s in her second year of college so not really here most of the year. Three of them are married however and have kids. One of them lives nearby. Combined with my wife’s desire to have friends over now that we’re not raising kids and I just “downsized” my Weber Genesis to a 42” XO grill. :wacko:

I would use baskets to limit the charcoal usage, I have a 22" performer and it will be the last grill to leave here, that said I bought a 18" jumbo joe and use it often at home when its just the wife and I . bought it for traveling in the camper or other places

I wouldn't get rid of the 26. I'd add a Jumbo Joe 18.

This is where I'm at. Remember, you have some goodies that work well on the 26 and one item that can't be replaced. An 18 incher does not take up a lot of space and those kids will be back (with friends) soon and they'll be hungry... :laugh:

4ever3 said:
So let me get this straight…

You came here asking a question about selling or not selling a grill and expect anything but "what are you NUTS?"

I did ask y'all to talk me down... and y'all have done that.

ModelMaker said:
Your children will be back often (X2) the rest of your life, and unless you're a complete asshat you will have friends to share chow with.

We can't rule that out completely.

:mrgreen:

I am glad you came to your senses. Definitely keep it You can always use the extra space. BTW this is the wrong group to ask about going smaller

I am glad you came to your senses. Definitely keep it You can always use the extra space. BTW this is the wrong group to ask about going smaller
[emoji3516], ain't that the truth [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Back