36" Lang Cooker Raffle

I need a local address to buy a ticket, won't ship to Australia, but I want in

Last edited:
I need a local address to buy a ticket, won't ship to Australia, but I want in

The store will now allow you to purchase from Australia. At the top of the checkout page, use the drop down to chose Australia and it will populate the providences.

We won't be able to cover the shipping costs if you win, but will work with you to get it Down Under! Good Luck!

Thank you Brethren for the support! Not only the purchase of tickets, but the kind words go a long way to supporting our charitable efforts! Since I originally posted this thread mid-last week, we have sold 56 tickets! Brethren from across the country and Canada have purchased tickets.

Thank you.

Again, we will work with the winner to get the smoker to you, but may not be able to pay the shipping depending on where you are.

bump

The store will now allow you to purchase from Australia. At the top of the checkout page, use the drop down to chose Australia and it will populate the providences.

We won't be able to cover the shipping costs if you win, but will work with you to get it Down Under! Good Luck!

Thank you for your help.
One Aussie in:becky:

Question:
Is this cooker with you in VA, or can it be picked up direct from Ben Lang if the winner is local to him?

Thanks,

TIM

Question:
Is this cooker with you in VA, or can it be picked up direct from Ben Lang if the winner is local to him?

Thanks,

TIM

I picked up the cooker this Spring when I got my 36" Deluxe and brought it back to VA. But, if the winner is closer to Ben than me, maybe we'll run a second raffle. The winner could pick one up fresh from Ben and then we could get a second winner for the one I have in VA? We'll see how things pan out.

In for 5 tickets. Feeling lucky!

Thanks for running an organization like this, it's really inspirational to see the BBQ community come together to help out.

Back