36" Lang Cooker Raffle

In for one. Not sure I need a stick burner, but it's for a good cause.

Thank you to everyone who has bought a ticket! To give you an idea of what Fired Up to Help does, we cooked to for the Zach Brown (not the singer) Virtual 5k for Angioma Alliance last Sunday. After the charity 5k in Edgewater, MD we offered pulled pork, pulled chicken, smoked mac and cheese, cole slaw and hot dogs and chips for donations. We also did two cases of spareribs the night before and sent them home with people for a donation of $15 each. After covering our food costs, we cleared $700 that is being donated back to Angioma Alliance.

We are cooking for a charity golf tournament in a couple of weeks to raise money for children's charities. We are doing pulled pork, pulled chicken, spareribs, mac and cheese, smoked veggies, baked beans and cole slaw for 300. They have also asked us to have 50 racks of ribs available for people to take home for a donation. We have been contracted to cater the event, but we will donate money back to the charities supporting pediatric cancer research out of the money we are paid.

The more we can raise from this raffle and other events, the more money we can donate back to the charities we help!

Thank you again!

bump

How many tickets are left? If we are close I might get another so I don't have to wait until 12/1 to pick up my new cooker.

Back