Some Chickenfried Steak

Ohhh nice!

It remains one of my big disappointments with my trip to Texas and Oklahoma, that somehow we managed to almost never eat breakfast anywhere with CFS.

You gotta be kiddin': You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a CFS in a breakfast joint. Or maybe you're only hitting those tony establishments who are serving "cuisine." :)

Holy Cow Neighbor!

I leave town for a couple days and missed this!!!!

Now I gotta try and get this drool outta my keyboard!

BTW - love the grate and side grate!

You gotta be kiddin': You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a CFS in a breakfast joint. Or maybe you're only hitting those tony establishments who are serving "cuisine." :)

So true! :grin:

Makes me want to take up fishing.
Thanks! I actually caught a fish while cooking this breakfast. Just a channel cat but it was a keeper. :grin:

Holy Cow Neighbor!

I leave town for a couple days and missed this!!!!

Now I gotta try and get this drool outta my keyboard!

BTW - love the grate and side grate!

Welcome home Neighbor and Thanks!! :becky:

Holy Smokes, Lady!

I've said it before and I'll say it many times again... you folks sure do dine well while "roughing it" at your campsite!

Love watching the progress of the meal... and it sure looks delicious.

Holy Smokes, Lady!

I've said it before and I'll say it many times again... you folks sure do dine well while "roughing it" at your campsite!

Love watching the progress of the meal... and it sure looks delicious.

Thank you Sir! :grin:

The only reason I hunt is Mrs frognot makes great venison CFS and all the fixings.

Great lookin' feast right there, Jeanie!

Aw Jeanie another fantastic cook. I am now so far behind trying to emulate your cooks from here and your blog I'll never catch up. Again great cook.

I am humbled by this. For me, camping breakfast is eggs, bacon, and toast. Pancakes if I'm feeling fancy.

Thank you Dadsr4, very kind of you to say....

The only reason I hunt is Mrs frognot makes great venison CFS and all the fixings.

Great lookin' feast right there, Jeanie!

Charles, I bet your Mrs. venison chickenfried steak is fantastic!! Thank you!

That's one heck of a breakfast!
Great job Jeanie!
Great to see you Sam! Hope all is well. Thanks!! :hug:

Another gorgeous meal! Wonderful pron!!:clap2:

Thanks so much Gary!

Aw Jeanie another fantastic cook. I am now so far behind trying to emulate your cooks from here and your blog I'll never catch up. Again great cook.

Very kind of you Gordon, thank you!! I appreciate you stopping by my blog too. Hope to catch up posting there soon. :)

Thanks again friends!

Jeanie, this has got to be my favorite cook that you have posted so far!! Great Job!

Back