Cheddar Cheese injected Pork Loin: Finished and ALL GOOD!!!

My roommate was just suggesting I try something like this last night. I told him you'd have to be crazy to try it. I am ready to eat my words, can't wait to see the result.
Dan sorry I missed this. I hope you enjoy eating your words and a nice cheesy pork loin soon! lol

My mom is in an inpatient rehab currently and I took her a couple of slices as a treat. She's been eating like a mouse in there...anyway I heated up a slice for her and she reminded me she needed a fork and knife but when I got back (a few minutes later) she had only one bite left! Man o man it's a good feeling when a experiment turns out so good others don't want to wait for silverware! lol
Welcome to being a good son. It's hard, but you will value it in the years to come. My sister was legally in charge of my parents care, but they anticipated my coming, not hers. She still doesn't understand, years later.

When I first saw the thread I thought ,"what's he been drinking.But WOW that's top shelf there.Or should it be roti. Very nice work.

When I first saw the thread I thought ,"what's he been drinking.But WOW that's top shelf there.Or should it be roti. Very nice work.
A while back someone called me a "mad scientist" mixing up drinks and now sometimes I feel like a mad scientist in the kitchen! lol

Someone voted this "terrible" Who wouldn't like cheesy pork? :noidea:

Back