THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will most likely make it. I heard this is a great place to pick up an egg and save some $$$

Yep...it's a LOT of fun...swamprb and I have done it every year and we have a blast. This year you can pick up a large demo egg (that you can cook on BTW) for $765.00 plus tax...:cool: Hope to see you there! :biggrin:

Regular Demo Egg Package

• Large Egg
  • Egg-Mates (Side Shelves)
  • Egg Nest (Stand)
  • Ash Rake
  • Grill Gripper
  • Approx 1/2 bag of Lump Charcoal.
demoEgg_kit1.jpg

Your cost for Demo Egg Kit A is $765 plus sales tax, that is nearly a $250 savings over the retail cost! Take avantage of this once-a-year opportunity to take home the World's Best Smoker and Grill!
You can pay for your Demo Egg when you register, you will intially put $250 (plus $23.75 sales tax) down to put your Demo Egg on hold and then we will charge the remainder of the Demo Egg $515 (plus $48.93 sales tax) the week before the Eggfest.

Sounds like a good time. I love to see an Egg PPP (Properly & Perfectly Parked) :)

Back