THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just one this time? Cmon. I had a Private Message exchange with Phil, asking what else I could do to help. This is part of the conversation.

BBQchef33 said:
Thanks for helping out and starting that thread. It's helping to build up our buffer which was down to 400$. I used to keep a 3 month buffer in the account in case we had to buy a server. That luxury is gone. Im targeting a $1500 buffer which will cover us for 6 weeks if there's a problem.

Think about that. One of our servers crashes and Phil doesn't have enough to cover it. We have thousands of members here. If 100 people sign up for a $25 subscription Phil has his buffer back.

Please consider helping out!

You are soooooo right Thanks for posting this One gets a lot more out of this place than a $25 subscription costs Hope to see more people signing up

OK, I bit the bullet. Among my friends, you are either a negative beer person or a positive beer person. A negative beer person drinks more than he brings; a positive beer person brings more than he drinks. Nobody wants to be a negative beer person. It's the same here. Some give more than they take, some take more than they give. I'm still learning a lot more than I contribute, so I guess that makes me a negative beer brother. The least I can do is buy one beer.:thumb:

OK, I bit the bullet. Among my friends, you are either a negative beer person or a positive beer person. A negative beer person drinks more than he brings; a positive beer person brings more than he drinks. Nobody wants to be a negative beer person. It's the same here. Some give more than they take, some take more than they give. I'm still learning a lot more than I contribute, so I guess that makes me a negative beer brother. The least I can do is buy one beer.:thumb:

Brother around here we all learn from each other. Sometimes a less experienced cook will still have a family recipe they share or ask a question that someone else thought they knew. New members also keep it fresh. They bring excitement of posting new (to them) cooks. Sometimes they remind a more experienced cook about a dish they haven't done in a while.

That's what makes this place great. Thanks for buying a round!!

Back