THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As we used to say in the Navy, "Put up or shut up!!!" No more cheap a$$ mofos (I was one of them) allowed anymore!!

I just threw down a C Note and I hope I can get those 3 bottles soon on my avatar, although Cabo Wabo is more than acceptable :) I guess I'll find out once I hit post in a sec. Folks, it's essentially a quarter (.25) a day for the year. Let's git 'er done!!

Upped my subscription to 2 beers last time. When it expires this time, I will raise it to 3 beers. Do I need to? No. But I think for $100, I am still getting the deal of the century. Thanks Phil and all the Brethren that keep this place running.

Deal of the century is spot on. Brethren is where I go to getaway from the stress of my day. Wholesome, fun, and delicious. Love it here. Step right up and keep this place running

If you were to go to a say a Myron class it would cost so much more than a subscription here. Yes you learn a lot in one day but what I've learned here in the short 7 years I've been hanging out it's a bargain. I know not everyone can afford it and that's understandable. I'll just work a couple of more hours on the contract job to help Phil maintain the best site on the internet!

If you were to go to a say a Myron class it would cost so much more than a subscription here. Yes you learn a lot in one day but what I've learned here in the short 7 years I've been hanging out it's a bargain. I know not everyone can afford it and that's understandable. I'll just work a couple of more hours on the contract job to help Phil maintain the best site on the internet!
+1 Norm

Back